Sunday, September 14, 2008

#31 Get organised with Plaxo

I really like this tool - I think it's really nifty that you can have different calendars (eg work and social) but overlap them so that you can see both at the same time. The task list is good as well and the scheduling of birthdays. I liked it as a personal organisational tool but I wasn't a huge fan of the connections and sharing your calendar with others. It's nice to have one place to view all the things that you need to remember. Having said that I probably will continue for now using my old fashioned diaries (two seperate diaries for work and social) and my Outlook calendar which we have to use for work. If we didn't have to use Outlook I would consider using Plaxo but having two online calendars seems excessive. I do like the concept though and found it really easy to use.

No comments: