Monday, October 1, 2007

#3 The Beginning

I suppose getting started is always the hardest part. After um-ing and ah-ing for what feels like too long in work time over what to call my blog and what my first post should be my guilt over ignoring my other work to write this blog has won over my desire to post something interesting and intelligent. Not that I don't think this is a great opportunity to learn - the world of blogging, Facebook etc is still a relatively scary unknown to me. I'm just hopeful that the posts will flow more easily now that I've made a start.

Wondering why I've chosen to write in this hard-to-read colour? I was inspired by my new shoes which are this colour in shiny patent leather - they, like this blog, are making their debut today. These are the things that occur to me when I'm racking my brain for something to write about. Fingers crossed something interesting happens between now and my next post.

No comments: