Wednesday, October 10, 2007

#10 Image Generators

I wasn't too interested in image generators. I can see how they might be funny but for some reason they didn't really appeal to me. I suppose because they are existing templates I think you can spend a lot of time trying to produce something unique that in the end is still kind of generic.

I guess there is the option of using the generators where it's a movie publicity poster template or magazine cover where you can use a photo from your own personal collection - this would be good. I also saw that you could put together a greeting card or calendar using your own photos - that is a good idea as well because you could create something quite unique. I might play around with those options more...

The link for the above picture is http://imagegenerator.net

No comments: