Wednesday, November 28, 2007

# 20 YouTube

I have chosen to add the video of Kevin Rudd eating ear wax during question time because I seem to be the only person in the country who hasn't seen it yet. I have added it to my blog just in case there are one or two other people out there who haven't seen it either. YouTube could be used to add topical videos to the library website - just feature one each week or something. There is plenty to choose from following on from the election. It was really slow to load up on the council network and I couldn't really watch the video properly because of this but that's not anything to do with YouTube. I think it would be better if there was a little description of the video so you could choose whether or not you want to view it but I think this is the way it works - it plays on the shock or surprise factor and you get drawn in because you're curious.

No comments: